Lynn Drake formed her own consulting, training and coaching practice after a career that included serving as a Congressional press secretary; running a public relations agency with a wide client base ranging from economists to movies stars; and, serving as Director of Communications for the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants for 12 years.
Education, Training, Certification
- ICF Certified Coach, PCC
- Certified Career Coach, Career Coach Institute©
- Certified Retirement Options Coach©
- Certified in Workplace Mediation & Conflict Resolution.
- M.A. in Communications
- Instructor for the George Washington University Center for Professional Development
- Division, district and club winner of the International Toastmasters Speech Contest
- Member of the International Coach Federation